Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Back Stabbers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Pete Abrahams's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You are all a bunch of fucking back stabbing peices of shit. (Except ~Deb~ she is really nice. You should all be like her *KOTC*) Ive been coming to the pool for years. Under the chat name Fred, my real name is Peter Abrahams, not Shaun, Who ever the fuck that is. And I tell you what i wouldnt be you for the world. All because you broke up with some dirty toe rag slut on the internet. Now you all sit around in your god like states and take the piss out of this poor cunt who's not around to defend himself. He was your friend a few months ago and now you wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire. So in a couple of more months I wonder who is going to be the poor fuck on the end of the chain, dangleing there for your scum to tear apart. Maybe one day you will realise I am Peter Abrhams not shaun or taylor or who ever else you can think of at the time. Someone came up with , mask.. Well who ever that is watch out for them cause you to may be next. As for the monitors. Have you ever sat and watched these people insult everybody? and you just sit there and let them and boot the poor prick when They retaliate. Oh and heres a call out to my buddy Fungel Originating Arse Disease. Yes You are hard core, quick foad heres a link to my chat site cock head ...Alt+F4 are you there????? Im waiting for you. You fucking Lamer. As for you Genie the dildoe smuggling girl .. You must really be hard up to think anyone is going to stalk you.... hahahahahahahahahhahahaha You are a fucking clown. well as for the rest of you, (Except ~Deb~ she is really nice. You should all be like her *KOTC*) Suck a fat cock and I hope you choke on it. I am here for redemtion and now is the time.
    Oh and by the way FOAD your sex change looks like a success.
    Feel free to post any Questions or theories you may have on who it may NOW be as im sure you all have a new list.
    byebye

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ~Deb~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2001
    Posts
    232
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahh Mr.Abrahams...*kotc*

    Thank you..for your kind words..*S*..But I have to say..that i'm not a hateful person..I can't despise ppl..usually...I know that the monitors aren't perfect..I certainly wasn't..when I was one..But..Remember..its a voluntary things..*S*

    As for Genie..love her to bits..*VBS*..again..she isn't perfect..But..non of us are..She does go off on you..because..she has been harrassed..and so..trust is lacking..but given the chance..she is a wonderful person..*hugs da Genie*

    As for Shawn..We are friends..that hasn't changed..I wish him well with his new life..and hope that he is successful in whatever he sets his mind to..*S*

    As for the chatters in the Pool..I know there are some rough edges..and sometimes things are said that shouldn't be...But..lets face it...we go there..to see the action..to have a little excitement..sometimes..i just wish..that it wasn't at anyone's expense..

    I have had a couple of very nice chats with you Mr. Abrahams..and I think you have potential to become a friend of mine even..Now...lose the java..and..come talk..*S*

    See ya again soon!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AAAWWWW, thank you my Debbie cakes! Love ya too hon. Your the best!

    As far as "Mr.Abrahams" goes. You done messed up with me. First by taking my name, then the comments you made to me, which can be found in my "Psychotic" thread. Just what exactly did I ever do to you in the first place? Cause I have no clue. Not that I even give a fuck, but I do think you could atleast tell us all if the fucked up shit you are doing, even has a point. And what the hell purpose does this serve? Does this make you feel better about yourself or what?

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited August 13, 2001).]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahhh how cute that is deb seeing you explaining us to this guy who harrasses genie to no end. Yeah he's the asshole who uses genie's name so what?

    doesn't mean the other shit isn't by shawn...how can someone like peter abrahams not like deb? She'd like him no matter what he did.

    *L@deb

  5. #5
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    by the way you fucking moron , as brave as it is to say "i used to chat as fred" *L fucking liar we all know you're some lameass that watches us..who we probably got bored of.

    get a life or better yet stick around....deb's willing to be your friend.
    *L must be nice not to judge someone even for constantly harassing your friends.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HUGS thanks Rotty rott. The only thing i can say is, it is a little weird that the guy that is in the pool only to cause havoc, and give us all hell, and use my name, is what looks like, being welcomed to stay there. I mean, Deb, the only thing I dont understand is here he is telling us all, allot of who are your friends, to "suck his cock", and your all kissey kissey with him. He is an asshole. He has took my name many times, he has made a threat in his comments to me on the psychotic thread. But he is ok with you? Im kinda confused.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    19:32:11) Peter Abrahams says to Genie The giggle Girl : Oh genie Im in Love with you....
    (19:32:37) Peter Abrahams says to Genie The giggle Girl : If we were closer together I would come and see you
    19:33:05) GOD says to Peter Abrahams: then her hubby would probaly send ya right back in an ambulance
    19:33:40) Peter Abrahams says to GOD : Yes But its worth it isnt it god

    Deb, see what I mean? How can you be friends with a guy like this, or even kissey kissey.
    I dont care what anyone says, this to me is a THREAT. He said , "it would be worth it" if my hubby beat the hell outta him and sent him back in an ambulance, it would be worth coming to see me. Thats pretty strong Deb. He is the piece of shit floating around in the pool. He needs to know that he is not welcome there. Deb, Im a little confused how ya could be this way with this loser, this psychotic freak.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner ~lily~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 19th, 2000
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey guys *S*..i don't know this dude, but i've seen his work..Yep..he's bloody nasty..and he's mean too. As for Deb..Cut her some slack kay..she always tries to find the inherent good in people..Sometimes people come off really strong and surprisingly there is a really nice side to them as well. As long as i've known Deb, she has always tried to see that side of someone and if by trying to be their friend and trying to talk to them and help settle difficult issues, it has kept the peace, then let her have a go at it. I agree that the shit he's throwing at Genie is awful and cruel, it's just not right. I'm sure what Deb is trying to do is to talk to this man and make him see what he's doing is just not right. I'm positive she does not support the shit he's throwing about.
    I probably said this all wrong and aren't making much sense at this point but hopefully, i am getting my point accross..
    She'd stand up for any of you in a minute..I've been there..in difficult times...She's a peace keeper with all of us..Cut her some slack kay!!
    And Dude..You know, if you tried to be civil and kinder to people, you may not find the need to tell people to "suck your cock" Not very pretty i tell you *S*
    As for monitoring..stand in line with the complaints *S* We do the best we can with what we have to work with and it's voluntary..!! The concept is good, the room is rough. Try being nice to someone, you'll find you get the same in return
    Peace Out *S*

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    ARE you or are you NOT:
    <FONT FACE="Impact" SIZE=6><FONT COLOR=#7F7F00>P</FONT><FONT COLOR=#847E0B>r</FONT><FONT COLOR=#8A7D15>o</FONT><FONT COLOR=#8F7C20>d</FONT><FONT COLOR=#947B2A>i</FONT><FONT COLOR=#9A7A35>g</FONT><FONT COLOR=#9F793F>y</FONT>
    BAWHAHAHAAAAAAAA

  10. #10
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I know deb's just a saint *L

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •